Monday, October 4, 2010

Career Options

M is not too happy right about now. He has been put through the torture of having his red card pulled, which essentially means I will be calling his mom. This frustrates M. I am trying to explain to him the importance of focusing on school and making better behavior choices. We enter...

Mr. A: "M, you need to start making some better behavior choices and focus on your education.

M: "I don't need to do that...I'm my own teacher."

Mr. A: "But I'm here to help you, and remember, the stronger reader you are, the better student you are. These can open up doors in life to more job opportunities."

M: "I don't care, I don't need a job when I grow up, I'm gonna be a hustla!"

Mr. A: "Hmmm, fascinating career choice, but perhaps we could focus on something a little more legal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment