Wednesday, November 18, 2009

At Least They're Concerned About Me

It is 7:30 am and the students are in the cafeteria for breakfast. Two seventh graders begin to fight and I step in to break it up...standard practice. As I'm trying to break it up one of the boys knocks my coffee cup out of my hand and it spills out on the floor...we enter:

G: "You made me spill Mr. A's coffee motha f*****! Now it's on!

G gets one hit in before I can get him away.

G: "I'm sorry Mr. A but I'm sick of that kid always running his mouth, and then he made me knock your coffee on the floor so I had to crack him."

Mr. A: "The great thing about coffee G is that I can always brew more, you've got to find a better way to deal with your anger."

G: "I'm sorry Mr. A, you're right, do you want me to get you more coffee?"

Mr. A: "Thanks, but you've got to go to in school suspension now."

No comments:

Post a Comment